Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs. I believe you can never learn enough. In a large nonstick skillet, saute the asparagus, onions and red pepper in oil until tender. Combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce and ginger until blended; gradually stir into the skillet.
Stir the soy mixture and add it to the pan shaking to coat the meat; bring to a boil, continue cooking for another minute to reduce sauce slightly. Directions In a large skillet, saute asparagus and mushrooms in butter and oil until tender. Add mushrooms and cook until they start to brown, stirring often. You can have Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs
- It’s 1 lb of beef hotdogs, or your favorite type.
- You need 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 8 oz of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Add asparagus, salt, and pepper to taste and cook until crisp-tender. This dish is best when the asparagus is still a bit crisp and bright green. Asparagus still treats you so well even when you are following vegetarian and vegan diets, right. Next to Asparagus, I have also added sugar snaps, peas, and mushrooms which makes a perfect combination.
Asparagus, mushrooms cashews and splitdogs instructions
- Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Cut the thick woody ends off the asparagus, and discard. Cut the asparagus on a bias into thirds..
- Slice the mushrooms. Heat the butter and fry rhe hotdogs getting them good and caramelized. Add mushrooms and asparagus..
- Sauté for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Add cashews sauté 3 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy..
I really love the sweetness from the sugar snaps and peas, along with the meaty mushrooms and flavorful asparagus. And the great thing about it is that none of the veggies require a long cooking time. Sauté the mushrooms in a frying pan until soft. Add the spring onion and garlic and cook. Reduce the heat and add the vegetable stock and cream and simmer.