Taco burgers. We are a café that serves Fresh, Made to Order breakfast and lunch! We believe in great service and providing the freshest GMO-free options that are missing on the. These Taco Burgers were my kiddo's idea, combining his favorite foods: tacos and hamburgers.
Everything goes in the burger, cheese, salsa and lots of taco seasonings. Mixed with taco seasoning and topped with Mexican-inspired ingredients, these burgers get a twist that everyone will enjoy. I like to serve this with sangria and a side of nachos. You can cook Taco burgers using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco burgers
- Prepare of ground hamburger beef.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (see my homemade recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of pico or make your own (see my pico recipe).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of Cheese optional.
Get your grill on with these taco inspired hamburgers. This post is sponsored by Old El Paso. All of your favorite taco seasonings INSIDE a hearty veggie Taco Burgers – Taste and Tell. These Tex-Mex inspired hamburgers are filled with lots of.
Taco burgers step by step
- For the burgers: Make your hamburger patties. Season heavily with the taco seasoning.(iam using frozen patties).
- Place on the HOT grill and cook for about 15-20 minutes until cooked. Meanwhile work on the avocado salsa: Chop up your avocado and season with lemon juice and garlic salt. Mix in lightly with the pico. Serve on top of your burgers..
Home of the best gourmet burgers and tacos in town. Taco Tuesday meets Burger Night with this hearty vegan Taco Burger recipe flavored with all of your favorite classic taco seasonings. This easy Taco Burger recipes is perfect for any night of the week! Official Del Taco (R) website: Find locations, get coupons and Del Taco info, join the Raving Fan Back To BURGERS & FRIES. This post may include affiliate links.