Avocado egg sandwich recipe. Would you like any pork in the recipe? Swiss cheese, fried egg, Cheddar cheese, fried egg, and avocado are layered between toasted bread in this filling avocado breakfast sandwich. I followed the recipe exactly and really enjoyed this breakfast sandwich.
To prevent avocado from browning in leftover egg salad, place any remaining salad in a bowl and cover surface with plastic wrap. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place–easy dinners are our specialty. For an easy supper that you can depend on. You can have Avocado egg sandwich recipe using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado egg sandwich recipe
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- You need 3 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need slices of Sandwich bread.
Lighten up classic egg salad by swapping in creamy avocado instead of using mayonnaise. Sandwich it between toasted whole-wheat bread and you've got an easy, packable lunch ready for work or school. Spread the avocado on the rye bread. This sandwich came about on one of those nights where I came home to almost no food in the fridge, unsure of what I was going to do for dinner.
Avocado egg sandwich recipe instructions
- Cut egg into small cubes and set aside.
- Cut avocado and remove the skin, add them to a bowl and mash using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Add the eggs.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add a spoonful onto one side of the sandwich bread.
- Place another bread slice on top and trim the edges.
- Then sandwich is ready to be enjoyed.
After a little scrounging around, and a lot of "What the hell could I possibly do with this?," it hit me. Homemade cookies are always a welcome treat. Try this recipe for an Egg-and-Avocado Sandwich using whole-wheat English muffins. Beat together egg and egg white; season with salt and pepper. In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium.