Asparagus with grape tomatoes. Add in asparagus and toss them around to coat evenly with olive oil and minced garlic. Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper; add to asparagus mixture and toss to coat. On a lined baking sheet, spread the trimmed asparagus and top with halved tomatoes.
Then I used about a cup of coarsely chopped sun dried tomatoes in oil instead of the grape tomatoes and basically followed the original recipe in the preparation of tomato mixture. Toss with olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, nutritional yeast flakes, and salt. Place asparagus, tomatoes in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. You can have Asparagus with grape tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus with grape tomatoes
- It’s 2 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1 pints of Grape tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sunflower seed oil.
Place asparagus, tomatoes, and garlic in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with lemon juice. Add the asparagus spears (cut in half, if you want to cook them faster) and stir to mix with garlic and tomatoes. Turn the heat up to medium high.
Asparagus with grape tomatoes instructions
- Clean up asparagus by cutting the is off wash and rinse tomatoes and asparagus.
- Season asparagus and grape tomatoes with Mrs Dash and garlic and herb seasoning.
- Place in pan bake in oven @ 425°F .covered with aluminum foil for 45 minutes.
- Uncover asparagus and Parmesan cheese boil for 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- coat asparagus and tomato with sunflower seed oil..
When stuck in a rut with pasta and basic tomato sauce, turn to veggies. Sautéed in a little olive oil with lemon juice, this combination is great as a "sauce" on its own. It's a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of spring and get some color into your family's diet. Reduce heat to low and return the skillet to the heat. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.