Vegetable soup and fufu swallow. Welcome back to my channel, in today's video i am going to be doing Mukbang eating show, i will be eating Vegetable Soup & Oatmeal Fufu i Swallow. Royal Oats Swallow with kale vegetable soup. This soup makes swallow fufu of any type very easy to eat.
Fufu is generally tastless and rely Most Nigerian soups are low carb because they are mostly prepared with vegetables, meat and fish. The trick is to read the ingredients for each soup and take out what you cannot eat for health. Okra soup and fufu is usually served as a meal for dinner. You can have Vegetable soup and fufu swallow using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup and fufu swallow
- It’s of Ugu.
- Prepare of Waterleave.
- It’s of Dry fish.
- It’s of Kpomo.
- It’s of Palm oil.
- You need of Meat stock.
- You need of Crayfish and pepper.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Maggi.
It's the type of food that can be eaten on a daily basis but it can also be prepared in a way that makes it suitable to serve on special occasions. One way to turn this simple dish. Nigerian Artiste, Banky Wellington has made Eba the best swallow food ahead of others. According to him, Eba especially those made with garri Ijebu is greater than Amala, Fufu, Pounded Yam or any other swallow foods in Nigeria.
Vegetable soup and fufu swallow step by step
- You need to boil your kpomo until it is soft. Add onions and salt with maggi and boil.
- Also boil your dry fish with salt and set it aside.
- When the stock is dry, add the meatstock.
- Then let it boil a bit and add crayfish and pepper.
- Add palm oil and Add maggi and salt.
- Cover the pot so it will boil very well.
- Then add the ugu and waterleave when the meatstock is almost dried up.
- Stir it well and add your dry fish.
- Let it boil for 8minutes.
This is the first time I will see someone rating Eba. This soup makes swallow fufu of any type very easy to eat. Like eba, pounded yam, amala, semo, wheat meal etc, they all rush down Vegetable soup with fufu Ofe ugu as we call it back then. A healthy vegetable soup made extra tasty. Do you know about the zero Weight Watchers Points cabbage soup?