Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. In a large saucepan, combine the syrup, chili sauce, lime juice and mustard.
While wings bake, prepare dipping sauce. In a saucepan, bring sauce ingredients to boil and simmer for a few minutes. Once melted add in honey, lime juice, sriracha sauce, lime zest, smoked paprika, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder and ancho chili powder. You can have Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce
- It’s 8-10 of Chicken Wings and/or Drumlets.
- Prepare of Dry Rub (mix well in a bowl);.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 g of Ground Clove.
- Prepare 1 g of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 g of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Lingham's Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Lime.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Frying;.
- You need 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- It’s 20 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 20 g of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking Oil (deep frying).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- It’s as needed of Spring Onion (garnish).
Once chicken is done add to a large bowl. Follow the steps above for the baking of the wings. While they're in the oven, make the marinade. Whisk together the honey, lime juice and spices.
Hot Wings in Honey Lime Chilli Sauce instructions
- Rub the chicken with the spices and marinade for 30 minutes or more..
- In a saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of Ghee/oil and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in the sauce mixture and cook until the sauce thickens. Rest and set aside.
- When ready, deep fry the chicken wings until brown. Then, lightly coat or toss the chicken wings in the sauce, or you can serve the wings as is with the sauce in a dipping bowl. Garnish with spring onions..
When the wings are warm, transfer them to a bowl and pour half of the sauce on top, toss the wings in the sauce and add the remaining sauce. While the wings are baking prepare the sauce: chili garlic sauce, lime zest, lime juice, honey, and melted butter. Whisk in honey, hot sauce, and lime juice. Turn off heat then stir in cilantro. Transfer baked wings to a clean large bowl.