Asparagus spears with garlic aioli. Place asparagus spears in a large skillet; add water to cover. Plunge asparagus into cold water to stop the cooking process; drain. Place asparagus on a serving platter; spoon yogurt mixture over asparagus.
Looking for a simple yet delicious side dish to serve for…well, for anything? Drain well in a colander and rinse under cold water until asparagus is cool. Asparagus is simply sauteed in butter with garlic. You can cook Asparagus spears with garlic aioli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus spears with garlic aioli
- You need 10 stick of asparagus.
- It’s 4 large of eggs whipped.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry.
- You need 3 medium of cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh squeezed lime juice.
A simple but tasty twist to regular old Asparagus. Melt the butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Hold the tops of the spears of asparagus in your hand, then starting at the bottom wrap the asparagus in bacon. Asparagus spears with garlic aioli step by step.
Asparagus spears with garlic aioli instructions
- Heat oil in fry pan or use deep fry if you have one..
- Have one dish with eggs and one dish with flour and season salt..
- When the oil is ready, take one spear of asparagus at a time and roll in egg then dredge in flour and place in oil. Cooks about 2 minutes on first side or until golden brown, then flip over and cook to the same color on second side..
- Line a plate with napkins or paper towels and place cooked asparagus on the plate to remove excess oil..
- Place garlic mayonnaise and lime juice in blender and blend until smooth. Pour it into a small bowl and serve on plate for dipping with the asparagus..
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and coat with olive oil cooking spray. Toss the asparagus spears with a drizzle of garlic olive oil then season well with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Remove from buttermilk, but do not rinse. In a large bowl, combine well the egg yolks, beer, flour, cornmeal, salt, cayenne. Remove the asparagus fries from the oven and serve them immediately with the prepared roasted garlic aioli.