Single Serving Beef Taco.
You can cook Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- It’s of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- You need To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- It’s As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- You need 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- It’s as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- You need as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- It’s of For assembly.
- You need of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- It’s of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Black pepper,.
Single Serving Beef Taco step by step
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.