Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce. Combine parsley, asparagus, garlic and lemon juice in blender. Season each piece of the tuna on both sides with the salt and pepper. Heat a grill to high and grill the tuna to the desired temperature.
At the same time as you're searing the tuna, heat the olive oil in another sauté pan over medium heat. Add the sesame oil followed by the asparagus. Remove from pan to keep warm. You can cook Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce
- Prepare 3 each of Thick cut yellowfin ahi tuna (approximately 1 1/2 lbs) leave out for at least 1/2 hour at room temperature before searing..
- You need of Asparagus sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Asparagus stems trimmed.
- You need 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 each of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Handful parsley stems removed.
Heat another Tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over high heat. Liberally salt and pepper both sides of the ahi tuna. Remove from pan to keep warm. While the tuna steaks are in the fridge, get out a large cookie sheet and cover it in aluminum foil.
Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce instructions
- Lightly steam asparagus until tender. If you don't have a steamer, you can do so stove top by following my step by step guide listed in my recipes..
- Combine parsley, asparagus, garlic and lemon juice in blender..
- Blend until desired consistency..
- In the meantime, sear the ahi tuna approximately 2 minutes on each side. Then drizzle with asparagus sauce. Garnish with lemon twists and parsley..
- Your tuna should still be raw at center..
Cut the hard bottoms off of the asparagus and place the asparagus in a row on the cookie sheet. The Best Yellowfin Tuna Steak Recipes on Yummly And since marinating is optional, you can whip this tuna steak recipe up at a moment's notice. I like serving these seared tuna steaks with rice and green beans, or. Mold tuna into small towers either using a pvc pipe, ramekin or cut out can.