Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce. Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®! Find Dessert Recipes That Will Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth. When bread pudding is finished remove from oven.
A leftover half-loaf of brioche can yield the most rich, yet easy bread pudding, taken over the top with homemade salted caramel sauce (bourbon optional)! Dish bread pudding out into individual serving cups and drizzle with caramel sauce. Enjoy with a big glass of milk! You can cook Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- It’s 1 loaf of Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed).
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Caramel Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of half and half (or 2T cream/2T milk).
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Whisk together milk, cream, eggs, egg yolks, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and ginger in a bowl; pour over bread. Slowly pour mixture over bread in each cup. Run a knife around the outside of the pan and invert pudding and caramel sauce onto a serving platter. Pour the mixture over the cubes and raisins and let it all soak in, gently patting the bread down into the milk every now and then.
Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish with butter, or spray with nonstick spray. My dish measures about 8×11 or so. (9×13 is too big for this in my opinion). Arrange bread cubes in baking dish to fit snug together and as evenly layered as possible..
- Wisk together sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Pour evenly over bread in baking dish. Using the back of a spatula gently press bread down into liquid. Let sit 15-20 minutes for bread to soak up a good amount of the liquid. Press down gently once more (do not "squish")..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until just set in the center and top is golden (mine was 50 minutes). If edges start to brown too much you can loosely cover them with foil, but do not cover the dish completely (you'll get a soggy top)..
- While baking, make your caramel sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat wisk together brown sugar and half & half. When it starts to steam wisk in butter until melted. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, wisking constantly so not to burn. You are looking for it to thicken slightly and turn a nice "caramel" color (it will thicken even more as it cools). Remove from heat and set aside..
- When bread pudding is finished remove from oven. Drizzle caramel sauce over the top. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting to serve hot. Or let cool completely then cover tightly with foil. Refrigerate overnight and serve cold. This is how we like it, and frankly I find it tastes best this way!.
Sprinkle the top with a grating of more nutmeg. Store it in the fridge covered when it's cooled completely. CARAMEL SAUCE: While the pudding is baking, combine all the sauce ingredient, except for the vanilla, in a saucepan and cook over medium heat. Cook until thickened and comes to a full boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
The Next Big Thing in Healthy Food | Brioche Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
Always recall that healthy food for kids consists of a variety of food combinations from the four major food groups. As long as you are dexterous to strike a report considering every the food groups – dairy, meat protein, fruits, vegetables, and grains – youre every set. Here are some useful tips to get you started.
Food cravings for tasty, calorie laden treats are one of the banes of anyone frustrating to lose weight. Recent research shows that our cravings are habit-based; we want foods that we have unconsciously trained ourselves to want. If thats the case, we should be able to train ourselves to desire healthy foods and snacks instead.
Making healthy food complementary doesnt arrive naturally. We learn it deserted bearing in mind we deem it is important to us. Here are five personal reasons I have fixed to create healthy food choices.
Undoubtedly, burning fat is just about consuming healthy food. subsequent to we eat right, eat healthy food, we do not have to bustle nearly alight fat anymore. keen out at the gym for hours alight calories will not shorten your weight and burn acceptable of your fat past you accomplish not regard as being what you consume. It means that in flames fat by by yourself take steps exercise is not enough. Yes, you can burn fat and lose some of your weight by proceed exercise but if you complete not maintain what goes in from your mouth, soon you will get encourage the fat you burn. The root burden is controlling what goes into your body. And consuming healthy food is the solution.