Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos.
You can have Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos
- It’s of for the burritos.
- You need 4 of flour tortillas (burrito size).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Ranchero Style Beans (recipe attached).
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese or a melting cheese of your choice.
- You need of topping ideas.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of green onions.
- You need of guacamole.
- It’s of anything you like.
Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos step by step
- Heat a skillet with a couple teaspoons of oil over medium heat Measure the beans I use a slotted spoon so I get mostly beans. Add the beans to the skillet and heat through mashing slightly. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348735-ranchero-style-beans-slow-cooker.
- Distribute the beans evenly on the 4 tortillas I spread the beans in the middle and too one side. Add the cheese..
- With the side that doesn't have beans facing away from you fold the two sides in about 3/4 inch.Then startiing with the side closest to you roll burrito up..
- In a skillet over medium heat add about a tablespoon of oil.When the oil is hot add a couple of the burritos turning to brown all sides.This only takes about 2 minutes.Repeat step until all are browned..
- Add the toppings of your choice.Serve and Enjoy!.
- You can use smaller tortillas as I did here if you prefer. Just adjust the amont of beans and cheese..