Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy. Top with mozzarella and breadcrumb mixture. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes. Line a baking sheet with some tinfoil.
Drizzle the oil mixture over the asparagus and toss to evenly coat. Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella cheese. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant. You can cook Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy
- Prepare 1 lb of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1/2 each of medium yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 oz of white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of lemon herb finishing butter.
Stir in heavy cream and simmer on medium-low until asparagus is tender-crisp. Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese and red chili flakes. Place asparagus spears in a microwavable glass covered dish, with half the spears going one way, and half the spears going the other way. This pasta salad is a bountiful representation of some of spring's best produce: asparagus, carrots, green onions, and even cherry tomatoes.
Quick and easy asparagus and cheesy instructions
- Trim asparagus, removing tough ends. Microwave asparagus with water for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain asparagus..
- Thinly slice onion to make 1 cup..
- Grate cheese very finely..
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high. Add asparagus, onion, and pepper. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until onions begin to soften..
- Stir in herb butter and cheese until melted. Serve..
You can change up the herbs (try basil for the green onions) and cheese (try mozzarella pearls instead of feta) for a quick side that could double as a light dinner. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in the lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Place the asparagus into a serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.