Asparagus and broccoli. In a large skillet over medium high heat, warm the oil. Add the broccoli and asparagus and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with salt, toss well, and cover the skillet with a lid. Snap the woody ends off the asparagus and cut the broccoli florets from the stem. (Save the asparagus ends and broccoli stem for vegetable stock!) Rinse and drain the veggies and place in a large mixing bowl. Broccoli and asparagus are sautéed in ghee and olive oil until crisp tender and the edges are golden brown and caramelized. You can cook Asparagus and broccoli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus and broccoli
- It’s 15 of asparagus.
- You need 500 grams of broccoli.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 can of corns.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- It’s 1 of oregano.
The supporting cast of flavors: fried capers, lemon zest and juice, and toasted hazelnuts. When capers are pan-fried in oil or butter, they lose their briny flavor in exchange for a tart-nuttiness. Asparagus vs Broccoli – Which Has A Better Nutritional Profile? These vegetables have a similar nutritional profile, but the balance is a little inclined in the favor of broccoli due to its increased level of protein, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin C, iron, vitamin K, and potassium.
Asparagus and broccoli step by step
- Fry the crushed garlic with oregano and chilli with oil..
- Add cut broccoli and asparagus, also add about 3-5 tablespoon water and salt..
- Boil it with closed cover for 5-8 minutes then open the cover and cook until the vegetables become soft..
- Remove the vegetables to the plate for serving and mix with corns, and the remaining garluc liquid blend with sour creme and mayonnaise..
- Fill the souce to the salad. Serve hot or cold..
In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Cover with broth, add potatoes and bring to a boil. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. One of my favorite meals is rice & broccoli, and this risotto is basically just the fancy version of that. This dish will easily impress any dinner guest.