Instant Pot Rice pudding. In the Instant Pot, combine rice, sugar, salt, and milk. Select Sauté function and bring contents to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, cover and lock lid in place.
Make the best creamy, old fashioned rice pudding recipe quicker and easier using a pressure cooker or Instant Pot. This recipe for the best pressure cooker rice pudding is comfort food at its best. Rinse rice until water runs clear. You can cook Instant Pot Rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Rice pudding
- You need 1 cup of Arborio rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk, divided*.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of raisins.
Strain out most of the water and add rice to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add milk, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt and stir well. In the Instant Pot, add rice, water, and salt. Remove lid of the Instant Pot®.
Instant Pot Rice pudding step by step
- In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Lock the lid in place and select High Pressure and 3 minutes cook time. When beep sounds turn off pressure cooker and use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, release any remaining pressure with a quick pressure release..
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk and sugar to rice in pressure cooking pot; stir to combine..
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs with remaining 1/2 cup milk and vanilla. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into pressure cooking pot. Select sauté and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Turn off pressure cooker. Remove pot from the pressure cooker. Stir in raisins..
- Pudding will thicken as it cools. Serve warm or pour into serving dishes and chill..
- Served topped with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
Pour back into the Instant Pot® and add raisins, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Make Instant Pot Rice Pudding Pour all the milk mixture into the cooked rice. Bring the rice pudding mixture to a simmer (Instant Pot: press "Cancel", then "Saute" button). How to Make Instant Pot Rice Pudding – Step by Step: In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and melt the butter.
The Next Big Thing in Healthy Food | Instant Pot Rice pudding
Always recall that healthy food for children consists of a variety of food combinations from the four major food groups. As long as you are adept to strike a financial credit later than every the food groups – dairy, meat protein, fruits, vegetables, and grains – youre all set. Here are some useful tips to get you started.
Food cravings for tasty, calorie laden treats are one of the banes of anyone a pain to lose weight. Recent research shows that our cravings are habit-based; we want foods that we have unconsciously trained ourselves to want. If thats the case, we should be dexterous to train ourselves to desire healthy foods and snacks instead.
Making healthy food choice doesnt arrive naturally. We learn it and no-one else in the same way as we find it is important to us. Here are five personal reasons I have established to create healthy food choices.
Undoubtedly, afire fat is nearly consuming healthy food. considering we eat right, eat healthy food, we realize not have to excitement just about burning fat anymore. working out at the gym for hours blazing calories will not shorten your weight and burn tolerable of your fat in imitation of you pull off not declare what you consume. It means that afire fat by unaccompanied feint exercise is not enough. Yes, you can burn fat and lose some of your weight by acquit yourself exercise but if you do not preserve what goes in from your mouth, soon you will get incite the fat you burn. The root problem is controlling what goes into your body. And consuming healthy food is the solution.