Simple Asparagus Salad. It's a great way to celebrate the arrival of the asparagus crops! For the next few months, we'll be subbing it out for all the veggies we need a break from. Take it out on the grill, turn it into the base for a caprese salad, or.
In a large bowl combine spinach, radish, cherry tomatoes, peas, onion, and feta cheese. Drain, and rinse in cold water, and drain again. Combine the balsamic vinegar, sugar, and garlic in a small bowl. You can have Simple Asparagus Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Asparagus Salad
- You need 1/2 of bundle of asparagus.
- You need 1 small of tomato.
- Prepare 2 large of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Place asparagus in shallow dish and pour vinegar mixture over it. Asparagus salad has a wonderful flavor and lasts in the fridge for quite a few days. This is a great brunch salad and goes well aside eggs and omelets; it's also a great side to any weeknight meal. Asparagus is one vegetable that has somewhat of a bad reputation.
Simple Asparagus Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On a flat baking sheet, line up ur asparagus..
- Cut your 2 mushrooms into semi thin slices, lay them on the baking sheet along side the asparagus..
- Drizzle your asparagus and mushrooms with olive oil..
- Season with the salt, pepper, garlic salt, and parmesan cheese. As much as you prefer..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
- As the asparagus and mushrooms bake, chop your tomato into small bite size pieces..
- Once the asparagus and mushrooms are done, plate your salad, adding the fresh mushrooms ontop. Done! Hope you like it!.
Place asparagus in a steamer basket set over a pot of boiling water. Cover and steam until just tender. Remove and transfer to ice-water bath until cool. Combine oil and garlic; pour over asparagus and turn to coat. When the asparagus is fork tender, remove it and let it sit to cool.