Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Veggies & Dip, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Veggies & Dip, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Veggies & Dip, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need of My guacamole recipe is previously posted, please look it up!.
- It’s sticks of Other vegetables of choice, red & yellow tomatoes, carrot.
- Prepare 2 of small cauliflower florets.
Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Veggies & Dip, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Guacamole is a great dip and kids actually quite like it! Try my mango guacamole recipe and puree it completely smooth if the kids don't like 'bits' in it!.
- Slice the peppers into rings.
- Cut the rings in half and keep one half of each colour and the bottom end of the green pepper aside.
- Stick a cauliflower floret in either side of your dip container, these are the clouds…..
- Now place your half rings of pepper you set aside in between the florets to make the rainbow.
- Serve a mixture of rainbow coloured vegetables with the rest of the peppers and dip – tomatoes, carrots, baby corn, cucumber, red onion etc.
- Use the end of the green pepper as an edible shamrock decoration!.
- Great fun for kids and a healthy snack.
- I have free from versions of cream cheese, sour cream, tzatziki, hummus, raita and guacamole posted if you need them. Just put Vickys in front of the recipe and type it into the main search bar. The raita is included in my pakora recipe and the tzatziki is within my moroccan chicken one. You can add green food dye to any of these!.