Lemon Grilled Asparagus. Preheat an outdoor grill on medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, going from bottom to top of stalks. Grilled asparagus is the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
In a shallow baking dish, toss the asparagus with the oil to coat well. Add the salt, and pepper and toss. Place the asparagus on the grill in a single layer, and cook, turning, until marked and. You can cook Lemon Grilled Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Grilled Asparagus
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus; trimmed.
- You need 4 of lemons; zested and juiced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt and white pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, zest and paprika and stir with a fork. Lay asparagus side by side and pierce on two wooden skewers to form a raft. Place rafts on the grill and brush with oil mixture. Cook to desired tenderness and season with salt and pepper.
Lemon Grilled Asparagus instructions
- Marinate asparagus in lemon juice for 30 minutes. Pat dry. Toss with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Grill on each side to get nice marks. Place in a large mixing bowl and cover to steam for ten minutes. Garnish with lemon zest..
- Variations; Orange, grapefruit, lemon, kiwi, white wine, vinegar, Italian seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, paprika, shallots,.
Everyone loves an easy grilling recipe, especially when it's healthy, yet really delicious. This healthy recipe will have the pickiest eaters asking for another helping! Mix together the lemon juice and shallots, then stir in enough olive oil to add a little body and take the edge off the sharpness of the lemon; the mixture should still be strong. How To Make Lemon Garlic Grilled Asparagus The first step is to combine all of the marinade ingredients in a dish that's large enough for the asparagus to lay flat. Remove the tough ends from the asparagus.