Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus. Drain the pasta and add to the alfredo sauce. Fold in and heat until the desired temperature. Spoon the Saltimbocca sauce over the chicken.
For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus is one of the most well liked of recent. You can cook Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus using 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus
- You need of Saltimbocca.
- You need 6 of chicken breast halves, boneless & skinless.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper, freshly ground.
- You need 6 bunch of sage, fresh.
- Prepare 6 slice of prosciutto, sliced 1/16" thick.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Saltimbocca Sauce.
- You need 1 of drippings from chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Marsala, dry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 4 quart of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms or 24 button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Marsala.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock or remainder of 15 Oz can.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of or 65kg spinach, washed & dried.
- Prepare 1 of juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour, mixed w/some of the stock.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of asparagus.
Slice pork finely across the fibers. Wash basil and sage leaves and pat them dry with a napkin. Salt the meat slices and sprinkle them with nutmeg and white pepper. Clap the slices so that all spices stick to the meat.
Saltimbocca w/Fettucine Alfredo & Asparagus step by step
- Start a pot of salted water for the pasta..
- Assemble all ingredients..
- Prep vegetables before beginning to cook the chicken..
- Preheat oven to 200°F Fahrenheit. Preheat dinner plates..
- Wash & dry the chicken. Place between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 " thick..
- Arrange the prosciutto on top of the chicken pieces. Arrange the sage leaves on the prosciutto. Use toothpicks to hold the sage on..
- Dredge the chicken bundles in flour. Shake off any extra flour..
- Heat half of the oil in a skillet. When shimmering, add 3 bundles, sage side down. Cook on medium high for about 3 minutes. Turn carefully and cook for 3-5 minutes more. Transfer to the preheated oven. *** Start the pasta now*** Enlist a helper to stir & watch the pasta and to start the steaming water for the asparagus. Also start step 9 now. Cook the next 3 chicken bundles and transfer to the oven. Set drippings aside until step 12..
- Start this step at the same time as the pasta. If you have an electric skillet, it would help to relieve the congestion at the stove. Add olive oil & butter to a separate skillet. When shimmering, add the shallots. Cook for 1 minute then add mushrooms & cook till mushrooms sweat or about 6 minutes..
- Add the Marsala and stock. Cook uncovered on medium high for about 3 minutes. Near the end add the spinach, parmesan & lemon juice. Add the flour/stock and bring back to a boil. Add the heavy cream. Blend well. Thin or thicken the sauce with stock or cream. Taste for seasoning, i.e. lemon, salt & pepper (can use a lot of pepper). Also, you can use more parmesan if your heart can take it..
- While the Alfredo is cooking, steam the asparagus..
- Drain the pasta and add to the alfredo sauce. Fold in and heat until the desired temperature..
- Divide the pasta & sauce between the 6 plates and serve the chicken & asparagus on the side. Spoon the Saltimbocca sauce over the chicken..
- Sorry for the lack of photos after step 7. It's kind of crazy at the end and I completely forgot..
Roll the meat slices in flour. Sauteed Chicken, Prosciutto, Provolone, Spinach, White Wine, Served w/ Fettuccine Alfredo. Sauteed Chicken, Prosciutto, Provolone, Spinach, White Wine, Served w/ Fettuccine Alfredo. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. In Italian, saltimbocca means "to jump in the mouth." The flavors in this veal dish do just that.