Pecan Pie Bread Pudding. Try a Fast & Delicious Dessert With Thomas'® Products Today! Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®! Love bread pudding and pecan pie?
Serve while slightly warm with some fresh whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add bread cubes, stirring to thoroughly coat. Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. You can cook Pecan Pie Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 stick of softened butter.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Blend in sweetened condensed milk, dark corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla. Pecan Pie Bread Pudding is actually Pecan Pie without the crust. Instead, the filling is poured over delicious bread pudding and baked to perfection! I've been on a Pecan Pie theme lately.
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding instructions
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8×8 or 9×9 pan..
Pecan Pie filling poured over thick pieces of bread and baked to perfection! Stir the pecan pie pieces into the mixture and transfer to the prepared. This gooey bread pudding recipe tastes like your favorite homemade pecan pie, but it's much softer and far more indulgent. Soft bread soaks up the sweet glaze mixture and really complements the crunchy pecans. This recipe gives you the most delectable Thanksgiving dessert recipe ever.
Will Healthy Food Ever Rule the World? | Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Always recall that healthy food for kids consists of a variety of food combinations from the four major food groups. As long as you are competent to strike a explanation past every the food groups – dairy, meat protein, fruits, vegetables, and grains – youre every set. Here are some useful tips to get you started.
Food cravings for tasty, calorie laden treats are one of the banes of anyone irritating to lose weight. Recent research shows that our cravings are habit-based; we desire foods that we have unconsciously trained ourselves to want. If thats the case, we should be skilled to train ourselves to want healthy foods and snacks instead.
Making healthy food choice doesnt arrive naturally. We learn it single-handedly subsequently we declare it is important to us. Here are five personal reasons I have established to create healthy food choices.
Undoubtedly, in flames fat is more or less consuming healthy food. considering we eat right, eat healthy food, we accomplish not have to excitement not quite on fire fat anymore. full of life out at the gym for hours afire calories will not shorten your weight and burn enough of your fat taking into account you accomplish not decide what you consume. It means that afire fat by deserted appear in exercise is not enough. Yes, you can burn fat and lose some of your weight by work exercise but if you pull off not preserve what goes in from your mouth, soon you will get encourage the fat you burn. The root misfortune is controlling what goes into your body. And consuming healthy food is the solution.