Lemon Roasted Asparagus. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic and lemon zest. Brush the asparagus evenly with the oil, turning the spears to coat well, and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange the lemon wedges around the asparagus.
Arrange asparagus in a baking pan with all spears in one layer. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and toss. Pour butter mixture over roasted asparagus and toss to coat. You can cook Lemon Roasted Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Roasted Asparagus
- You need 1 lb of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 medium of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Krazy Mixed up salt seasoning.
- You need 1 of Garlic pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
This roasted asparagus is the easiest side dish! Roasting asparagus with garlic, lemon and parmesan is easy. Slice the garlic, rather than mincing it, as minced garlic may burn in the hot oven. Lay lemon slices under and over the asparagus spears.
Lemon Roasted Asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 500. Wash & cut the white ends off of the asparagus. Cut in half and lay in a single layer In a 9X9 baking pan.
- Lightly evenly coat asparagus with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut Lemon in half and squeeze onto the asparagus. Next add the garlic and shake pan gently to roll asparagus.
- Next evenly coat seasoning on asparagus, I prefer to add quite a bit!.
- Now place into oven for 8 minutes, flipping asparagus halfway through..
- (Optional) Once asparagus has been removed from the oven, squeeze the other half of the lemon over the top of the asparagus..
Toss the asparagus with lemon zest for a more lemony flavor. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; Serve immediately, tossed with garlic, lemon juice and Parmesan. Return asparagus to hot pan, squeeze lemon juice over top.