Creamy Marsala Pork Chops.
You can cook Creamy Marsala Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Marsala Pork Chops
- It’s 5 of Pork chops thick cut.
- Prepare 1 jar of chicken gravy.
- It’s 1 envelope of Hidden valley Ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Marsala cooking wine.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Creamy Marsala Pork Chops step by step
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet and brown pork chops on both sides. Then remove from skillet to a plate.
- Mix gravy, ranch seasonings, Marsala wine and sugar.
- Add butter to skillet and melt. Add Marsala gravy. Cook until heated.
- Return pork chops to skillet. Cook covered on medium low for 45 min.