Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus. In a small bowl, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic and stir with a fork to mix. Brush this mixture on the asparagus rafts on both sides. Season the asparagus with a little salt and lots.
Place asparagus in a shallow serving dish and pour sauce over top; toss to coat and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Place asparagus in the bowl, and toss to coat. Remove asparagus from bag (discard marinade) and place on preheated oiled grill rack. You can cook Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus
- You need 1 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Red pepper.
While the grill heats up, remove the asparagus from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off. Season liberally on all sides with salt and pepper. Place the asparagus on the hot grill. Snap off tough ends of asparagus; place in a bowl or shallow dish.
Grilled Sesame Balsamic Asparagus instructions
- Hold one asparagus spear in two hands and snap at natural breaking point. Use that spear as a guide to cut all the asparagus..
- Toss asparagus with oil and sesame seeds..
- Grill asparagus until tender. Approximately 7 minutes over high heat..
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl..
- Plate asparagus and drizzle contents of bowl over asparagus..
- Serve hot. Enjoy! :-).
Drizzle asparagus with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper, tossing well to coat. Place asparagus in a bowl; drizzle with vinegar. Put the asparagus on the grill at an angle so the stalks don't fall through the grates. Grill, flipping halfway through cooking, until the asparagus begin to char, the pointy ends start to crisp. Drain, then rinse with cold water.