Bacon Asparagus bundles. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. asparagus bacon bundles. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. asparagus bacon bundles. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. asparagus bacon bundles.
To grill, place bundles on hot grill and cover. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Bundles are roasted in the oven with a brown sugar soy sauce until the bacon is perfectly crisp and the asparagus spears are slightly caramelized. This elegant asparagus wrapped in bacon is the perfect side dish for your Easter ham, Thanksgiving turkey, or even a nice grilled steak. You can have Bacon Asparagus bundles using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Asparagus bundles
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Use one slice of bacon per bundle. Start wrapping the bacon around the stems tightly beginning at the bottom. If you choose to use baby asparagus, a half slice of bacon should be enough. Drizzle garlic oil over each bundle.
Bacon Asparagus bundles step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F..
- Wash asparagus and cut off ends if necessary..
- Wrap bundles of 5 with slice of bacon and place in a baking dish..
- Melt butter and mix in sugar. Pour over bundles..
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bacon crisp..
Wrap bacon around the stalks and secure with a toothpick. If you are NOT making the sauce, skip to the step where you bake them in the oven. If not, continue on with the instructions. Asparagus bundles are wrapped in bacon for unmatched flavor perfection. These savory wrapped bundles will tantalize your taste buds, and are sure to be a BIG hit.