Baked asparagus with peppers. Trim asparagus (snap off end) and place in a large zip loc bag. Add red pepper slices, olive oil, zest, juice, salt and pepper. Seal bag and shake to evenly coat.
Cut of stem part and remove seeds. Cut the stems off of the mini peppers, cut them in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds. Arrange asparagus in row on foil-covered baking sheet. You can cook Baked asparagus with peppers using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked asparagus with peppers
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 4 of mini sweet peppers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parm sprinkle cheese.
Sprinkle peppers onto bottom ends of spears. Place asparagus and bell pepper strips in a large shallow baking pan. Top vegetables with cheese, and season with black pepper. Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Baked asparagus with peppers step by step
- Wash asparagus spears. Snap off bottom wood like parts or any not green parts..
- Wash mini peppers. Cut of stem part and remove seeds. Cut into 2 or 3 peices depending on size..
- Preheat oven to 500°. Line baking sheet with tin foil..
- Place asparagus on foil lined sheet in even 1 layer. Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice, cumin, and parm cheese..
- Place mini pepper pieces on foil lined baking sheet..
- Cant have cheese? Substitute with garlic powder. Yum!.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Check half way through..
- Cant have cheese? Substitute with light sprinkle of garlic powder. Yum!.
Toss asparagus and bell peppers with olive oil, and place on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. On a large baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper; add to asparagus mixture and toss to coat. Lightly salt and season with black pepper.