Ground Beef. Responsibly Raised Beef on Family Farms. The Only Fully Integrated, Family-Owned Operation in the U. Sustainably raised grassfed beef from US Wellness makes the perfect burger!
Plus, they're usually kid-friendly recipes, especially when it's time for your weekly family taco night. Give ground beef the stroganoff treatment by combining it with sauteed mushrooms and rich cream. Cook pasta right in the sauce for an easy one-pan dinner. You can have Ground Beef using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Get the Recipe: Hamburger Stroganoff Skillet Ground beef, minced beef or beef mince is beef that has been finely chopped with a knife or a meat grinder (American English) or mincing machine (British English). It is used in many recipes including hamburgers and spaghetti Bolognese. It is not the same as mincemeat, which is a mixture of chopped dried fruit, distilled spirits, spices and historically (but nowadays rare) minced/ground meat. Compared to other ground beef skillet recipes, the depth of flavor in this recipe is amazing, and I never have leftovers.
Ground Beef step by step
- Spray large pan with cooking spray.
- Put ground beef in pan.
- Break into pieces with a big spoon.
- Add a bit of all seasonings* to meat. (*Equal amounts of each seasoning).
- Stir and mix the meat to mix all the seasonings..
- Let it start to brown for 3-5 minutes.
- Put more garlic salt and lemon pepper. Then stir and let sit again.
- When you see the meat is all brown, with no red, taste to see if you need more seasoning. Add any or all as needed. Then mix and let sit again.
- Turn off the stove. Take the pan to the sink. Cover the pan with a lid and drain the grease. Hold on tight to the pan! Don't let the meat fall out..
- Leftovers last 7 days after you cook it.
I love recipes that I can cook and serve in the same skillet. If your butcher has chili grind beef, which is coarsely ground, go for that; it lends an extra meaty texture. Have a bunch on hand and not sure what to make with it? Ground beef, cabbage, and tomato sauce create the perfect weeknight dish. "This is a quick and easy main dish. My kids don't even like cabbage, but they love this," says tlc_adams. "I usually try to serve it with green beans, new potatoes, corn, and a pan of corn bread.