Stuffed squid with asparagus and tapenade. Whilst the squid is cooking, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice from both halves into a beaker. Add olive oil, pepper, the anchovies, garlic and the chili and finally, the olives and blend into a sauce. Put tapenade into a bowl and refrigerate.
Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stuffed squid with asparagus and tapenade. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. You can cook Stuffed squid with asparagus and tapenade using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed squid with asparagus and tapenade
- Prepare 4 of squid, whole.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of chili, dried.
- You need 1 packages of tomatoes, cherry.
- Prepare 1 can of Black olives.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/4 can of anchovies.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Stuffed Squid with Cherry TomatoesThe Taste San Francisco. pepper, mozzarella. The stuffing is packed with intense, punchy flavours that sing of the Mediterranean and more exotic climes that whisk you off on holiday. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water.
Stuffed squid with asparagus and tapenade step by step
- Preheat the oven to 280°F centigrade.
- Put squids into large baking tray.
- Fry chopped onion and cherry tomatoes (cut into halves) with olive oil and pepper.
- Using the fried vegetables, stuff the squids, filling them to the top with stuffing.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over the squids and put into the oven with tin foil over the top and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the squid is cooking, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice from both halves into a beaker. Add olive oil, pepper, the anchovies, garlic and the chili and finally, the olives and blend into a sauce..
- Put tapenade into a bowl and refrigerate. Once the timer is up, take out the squid and remove the tin foil. Place back into the oven for another 10 minutes..
- During the final ten minutes, take out a griddle and drizzle olive oil into it and put into the asparagus. Cook for about 5 minutes and turn over for another 5. Take out of the griddle and put onto a plate..
- Finally, take out the squid from the oven, put onto plates, serve the asparagus and tapenade and enjoy!.
Place in a food processor; add the parsley, sunflower kernels, lemon juice, orange juice, oil, syrup, garlic, salt, pepper flakes and pepper. To make the tapenade, place the anchovies, garlic, olives, lemon juice and four tablespoons of olive oil in a food processor and blend to a coarse. Spread the tapenade filling evenly over the loin. You can add other ingredients into the stuffing such as cheese or some red or yellow bell peppers to add some color. You want the tapenade flavor to come through so if you add something else – make it a mild flavor or a flavor that will match well to the salty / olive flavor of the tapenade.