Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!. The ham potato asparagus bake is a one-dish meal that will knock your socks off! Ham Potato Asparagus Bake Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! step by step. Mix well and pour over potatoes.
This Ham Asparagus Bake is so easy! Remove foil from top of ham, and drizzle with honey. Wash the asparagus, snap the tough ends off, and then discard the ends. You can have Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!
- You need 1 pkg of cubed hash browns.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of cooked cubed ham.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus spears.
- You need 8 oz of garlic herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 C of milk.
- Prepare 2 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 t of dried tarragon.
- Prepare of to taste salt & pepper.
Place the asparagus, ham stock, and red potatoes into a large stockpot over high heat. This one-pan dinner combines savory Parmesan cheese and panko-coated chicken breast with asparagus and potatoes tossed with spices to create an easy meal the whole family will love. For the ham and asparagus: Asparagus Ham Dinner. I've been making this low-fat ham dinner for my family for years, and we always look forward to it.
Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! instructions
- To Assemble Pour cubed hash browns and ham into a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces and sprinkle over potatoes..
- Place next 5 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Mix well and pour over potatoes. Cover with foil..
- To Cook Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese..
- On Cooking Day 6 C salad greens 2 T grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with green salad..
With asparagus, tomato, pasta and chunks of ham, it's a tempting blend of tastes and textures. —Rhonda Zavodny, David City, Nebraska Tips for Making Cheesy Ham Asparagus Pasta. You can make this in one pot to save clean up time. However, to get this done even faster, cook the pasta and asparagus in a separate pot while you make the cheesy béchamel sauce. Whole wheat pasta works great in this dish. Sheet pan meals are a life saver and some of the most popular recipes here on lemons + zest.