Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn. Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn. chicken breast•coca cola•ginger garlic paste•salt and pepper•garam Marsala•chili powder•flour•egg. Make your own batter-coated, crispy fried popcorn chicken at home; this quick and easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite. I do think the flour could use double the amount of seasoning but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.
Popcorn chicken is a dish consisting of small, bite-sized pieces of chicken that have been breaded and fried. The idea was originally developed by KFC but has since spread. It is widely available in fast food restaurants and grocery stores in the U. You can have Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn
- Prepare 2 pieces of chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coca cola.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam Marsala.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
This crunchy popcorn chicken is baked rather than fried, and comes complete with a homemade dipping sauce—it's a healthy take on a fun finger food! Crispy Breaded Chicken Cutlets-Butter Your Biscuit. Popcorn chicken recipe – Learn to make crunchy kfc style popcorn chicken at home with this simple and quick recipe. Popcorn chicken is much popular in every part of the world and makes its presence on the menus of KFC, fast food centres & even in restaurants.
Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn step by step
- Place the chicken breast in a bowl and add in the ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper. pour in the coke and give a good mix. cover and let marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, equally.
- In another bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients and add some salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, break the egg and beat it adding 2 tbsp of water, salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the fridge and drain the excess liquid. Using your hand, dip the chicken pieces into the flour and bread. remove one by one and place on a dish.
- Dip them in the egg mixture, ensuring they are well coated.
- Dip them back into the flour mixture, ensuring each piece is very well coated..
- Dip them in the hot oil and let cook till they are nice and golden.
- Remove from oil, into an underlined container. Serve and Enjoy..
I am sure these delicious, flavorful. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call. Put oil on medium to medium high heat. Wile waiting for oil to heat up, dice your chicken into bite size pieces. Next scramble your eggs into a bowl.