Asparagus with poached egg. A poached egg on a pile of tender steamed asparagus is a fine meal; a shaving of hard aged cheese, such as Parmesan, is an added treat — and don't forget freshly ground pepper. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove. Spread butter onto each piece of toast.
Soft poached eggs, melted butter and parmesan cheese blanket fresh green asparagus in a silky sauce. A nourishing and simple dish for any time of day. Another name for this dish is Asparagus in Bed — what's that you say? You can have Asparagus with poached egg using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus with poached egg
- Prepare of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Poached Egg.
- You need of Lemon, sliced.
- It’s of Salt, Black pepper roughly grained, Olive oil.
It's a simple Italian dish of quickly cooked asparagus bathed in a warm saucy "bed" of creamy egg yolk and cheese. Sprinkle each with some salt, Parmigiano and lemon zest. Drizzle each piece of grilled bread generously with olive oil and cut in half. Turn off heat, and remove pan from burner.
Asparagus with poached egg instructions
- Crean the asparagus and steam or roast or boil..
- Enjoy cooked asparagus with the porched egg, and other condiments!.
- The table on the photo was prepared for a dinner for online wine party with my friends. Aperitif plate: Surf shell Cebiche, Tuna & Kimchi, Cherry tomatoes, artichoke and olive salad, Head cheese (by shop) Main : Potato meat gratin Wine : Haywire Pink Bub (sparking rose)🍷❤️.
Asparagus and Green Lentils with Poached Egg is an impressive-looking brunch dish perfect for Spring. The cooked lentils are tossed in a Dijon vinaigrette. The yolk from the poached egg makes a velvety sauce over the roasted asparagus and lentils. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove the eggs from the saucepan and blot the bottom of the spoon on a paper towel before plating the egg. Remove the asparagus from the oven.