Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi. Learn how to make a Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Dried Cherries Recipe! This one pan chicken bacon gnocchi recipe is the ultimate comfort food! You will love the pillowy gnocchi, crispy bacon, and tender chicken all slathered in a creamy garlic sauce.
Subscribe to our channel to fill up on the latest must-eat recipes, genius kitchen hacks and content from your favorite Food Network shows. Lemon ricotta stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken baked ON scalloped potatoes. This is a sister recipe of everybody's favourite Bacon Wrapped Chicken – with the added bonus of a potato side dish! You can have Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Italian salad dressing.
- It’s 8 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 Oz of prosciutto.
- Prepare of For the gnocchi.
- You need 2 (1 lb) of pkgs gnocchi.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- You need 1 jar of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 8 Oz of aged white cheddar.
- It’s 2 tbs of bacon bits.
- Prepare 4-5 of lg fresh basil leaves, chopped.
I didn't realise until I wrote the recipe out that this is actually a one pan dish. Take the chicken breasts and wrap two slices of prosciutto around each one and place in a small baking tray. Top tip for making Prosciutto wrapped chicken with butternut squash risotto. It's cheaper to buy chicken breast with the skin on.
Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi instructions
- Filet chicken beasts in half to 1/2 inch thick. Place in a bowl and cover with Italian dressing. Marinade over night..
- Next day, remove from marinade, place in a LG zip lock bag and pound out with a rolling pin or mallet to 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with all the chicken..
- Lay chicken on a cutting board. Evenly spread ricotta cheese over chicken. Roll up and wrap with prosciutto. Place in a baking dish. Repeat with all the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 35 to 40 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165.
- In a fry pan, heat 1 tbs oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and saute 3 more minutes..
- Add marsala and deglaze pan. Let marsala almost completely reduce..
- Add Alfredo, half and half, cheese, basil, and bacon. Turn heat to low. Slowly cook to melt cheese and cook through. Stir very often..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 to 5 qts of water lightly salted..
- When boiling, add gnocchi. Stir. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until gnocchi floats to the top. Drain and rinse briefly with warm water..
- Add gnocchi to sauce. Cook through..
- When chicken is done, remove from oven..
- Plate gnocchi and chicken. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are stuffed with goat cheese flavored with fresh herbs and chopped dates, then wrapped in thin slices of prosciutto ham and baked until crispy on the outside and moist and tender Reviews for: Photos of Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breasts with Herbed Goat Cheese. Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Dried Cherries (Aphrodisiac-Amplifying Alcohol Sold Separately). As I mention in the opening of the video, this stuffed, prosciutto-wrapped chicken breast has everything you want in a Valentine's Day entrée; it looks fancy, it tastes amazing, and. If bacon makes everything better, then prosciutto makes everything perfect. Just whip out the prosciutto, wrap it around a chunk of mozzarella and put it on a baguette for a quick sandwich, or skip the vehicle and eat it straight up — either way, you will feel a thousand times better.