Shrimp and asparagus in oyster sauce. In a large bowl, place shrimp, seasoning with salt and pepper; set aside. In a smaller bowl, mix the water with the sugar, oyster sauce, and corn starch; set aside. Heat your wok, or skillet, over high heat; stir fry oil, garlic, onion, and shrimp.
Remove the shrimp and place it on a plate. Add asparagus into the pan and cook until it becomes tender crisp. Add bell pepper and tomato and cook until bell pepper becomes tender crisp. You can have Shrimp and asparagus in oyster sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and asparagus in oyster sauce
- It’s 150 grams of of peeled shrimp.
- You need 5 of asparagus slice 3 cm long.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of chop garlic.
- You need 3 of mushrooms cut in quarter.
- You need 2 tbsp of spoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of of Peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of of oil.
Put the shrimp back into the pan. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and black pepper. When shrimp are pink and opaque, add the asparagus. Once asparagus has softened slightly, add the cornstarch mixture.
Shrimp and asparagus in oyster sauce step by step
- Heat the pan fry in garlic then add asparagus and mushrooms fry for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, oyster sauce, pepper and light soy sauce.
- Add chicken stock stir and covered for 1 minutes. Remove from heat served on rice.
Stir until the sauce thickens slightly and coats the shrimp and asparagus completely. Remove the pan from the heat and add the green onions. Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-Fry in Oyster Sauce When people see that my husband and I have different cultures, the question that usually arises is what we eat at home. My answer is always the same. Ninety percent Italian and the rest of the time, we have Asian dishes, mostly Filipino.