Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. bacon wrapped asparagus. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. recipe bacon wrapped asparagus.
I serve this grilled bacon wrapped asparagus recipe with meat and sliced fresh tomatoes for a wonderful meal. Gather that number of spears and use a slice of bacon to wrap the bundle and secure the spears together. To grill, place bundles on hot grill and cover. You can have Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of fresh asparagus,ends trimmed.
- It’s 12 slice of bacon,uncooked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Toss asparagus with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place bundles on a wire rack set inside an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Wrap each bacon strip tightly around an asparagus stalk, only slightly overlapping the bacon on each stalk (it will shrink during cooking, creating a "striped" pattern). Place seam side down onto the wire rack.
Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Devide asparagus spears into 12 bundles (3-4 pieces each). wrap 1 piece of bacon around each bundle,starting 1/2 " from bottom of the tips. Secure the bacon-wrapped asparagus with a toothpick. Arrange bundle in a shallow baking pan..
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan;heat mixture to boil over medium heat,stirring occasionally. Pour mixture over asparagus bundles..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until spears have begun to wilt and bacon looks fully cooked. Enjoy!.
Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. Wrap one-half strip bacon around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed. Lay on a cookie sheet with sides. Bacon wrapped Asparagus are the perfect bundles of flavor. Smoky bacon wraps up roasted asparagus.