Salmon and asparagus. Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus couldn't be easier to make and results in juicy, succulent baked salmon and perfectly cooked asparagus. Serve this salmon with salad or mashed potatoes for a complete meal, perfect for busy weeknights! Heat butter, oil, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small skillet over medium heat until the butter is melted.
Arrange the Brussels sprouts and asparagus around the salmon. Using a brush, lightly drizzle the veggies with the olive oil. Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. You can cook Salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon and asparagus
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- You need 4 of asparagus stalks.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. This is THE oven-baked salmon recipe of your dreams! Low-carb, paleo, gluten-free and keto-friendly – Enjoy! Salmon and Asparagus is timeless combination.
Salmon and asparagus step by step
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..
Roasted with spread of garlic butter and seasonings. salmon gets buttery melt-in-mouth delicious and asparagus crisp tender. Yummy Roasted Garlicky Salmon dinner which is also low-carb, has majority of good fats, greens and one sheet pan to clean! Arrange salmon in the center of the pan and arrange asparagus around the sides of the pan. Arrange lemon slices under the edges of the salmon. Season salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper.