Healthy asparagus scramble. Cooked with eggs and potatoes, it's a simple scramble that's often served as one of several small plates at dinner. You can find wild asparagus in the U. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat Slice the red onion and add to the asparagus.
This spring-inspired scramble can brighten up even the darkest days of winter. Sweet peas and tender asparagus come together for a quick and easy, veggie-loaded breakfast. Sweet peas and tender asparagus come together for a quick and easy, veggie-loaded breakfast. You can have Healthy asparagus scramble using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy asparagus scramble
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of green asparagus.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of handful of cooked chicken breast cubes or smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt and black ground pepper.
Add the eggs, sea salt, and black pepper, and scramble the eggs and vegetables together. Top with Tapatio and serve immediately. Immediately plunge into a bowl of ice water and drain. This mildly spiced Indian scrambled egg recipe makes a great light lunch or light dinner.
Healthy asparagus scramble step by step
- Remove the white ends of the asparagus and cut them into 2-3 cm cubes. Cook them on a pan on a medium heat.
- Slice the red onion and add to the asparagus. Stirr occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, add in the chicken or bacon cubes. Cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the two eggs and mix well. Cook for another couple of minutes or until the eggs are cooked..
- Season with the olive oil and the salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy :).
Tuck the curried eggs into a warm whole-wheat tortilla or an Indian flatbread, like paratha, which can be found in the freezer case at Indian markets. For perfect soft-scrambled eggs, cook slowly and stir often to form creamy curds. Use the thinnest asparagus you can find so it will become crisp-tender with gentle heat. Spoon egg mixture into baked pastry shells on baking sheets. Add asparagus and kale with a pinch of salt and cook for several minutes until bright green and tender (but not too long or the vegetables will get mushy!) Create a circle in the center of the pan and crack in eggs.