Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs. Here is how you cook that. Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs Or Tomer Los Angeles, California. My wife had cravings for asparagus so we ended up with huge amounts of asparagus in the refrigerator.
Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Over medium heat, add butter to a frying pan and stir the eggs in until scrambled. Be sure not to overcook the eggs. You can have Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs
- It’s 1 small of Potato finely diced.
- It’s 5 of Green thin Asparagus cut into 2-3 cm pieces.
- You need 1 small of Onion or challotte finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Shaved parmesan (use peeler).
- Prepare 1 cup of Extra fine olive oil (preferably unfiltered).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of White wine.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 medium of sized bowl.
Add the eggs to a blender along with parmesan cheese and sour cream. Coat medium size skillet with cooking spray. Crack two Eggland's Best eggs into pan and cook over medium heat until the whites set and the edges of the eggs are cooked. Place asparagus on plate, making an even layer.
Asparagus Parmesan Sunny Side Eggs instructions
- Heat a skillet on high heat.
- When hot add some of the olive oil and the diced potato. When golden brown take it out and put in a bowl..
- Reheat the skillet, add a little olive oil and the onions. When golden brown remove from the skillet and add to the bowl..
- Reheat the skillet, add some olive oil and add the asparagus. Cook shortly (its important to keep the shiny green color) and add the potato onion..
- Add the white wine and allow the alcohol to evaporate..
- Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Break the eggs into a cup or a bowl (make sure there's no blood in it) and add on top of the vegetables. Add a tablespoon of wine and close the lid. Cook on low heat until the eggs turn white. The eggs should be white and runny..
- When ready drizzle some olive oil on the eggs and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top..
- If you wish to make this dish fancier you can either add some fried diced pancetta to the blend or prosciutto or a teaspoon of Balooga caviar or just drizzle a few drops of truffle oil on the eggs before serving..
With a spatula, place the eggs on the asparagus. Pour a drizzle of butter over the dishes and garnish with parmesan shavings. To use leftover asparagus or for a less fussy method Just cook the eggs to your liking- fried- over easy or sunny side up and season with salt and pepper. Heat the leftover asparagus in a pan or use freshly broiled asparagus. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the hot egg and asparagus and it should melt fine.