kid friendly sloppy joes. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. These kid friendly sloppy joes are the perfect dinner! Sweet, meaty, and rich – a meal your children are sure to remember when they're adults.
Sweet, meaty, and rich – a meal your children are sure to remember when they're adults. Recipe courtesy of Karrie Truman, Happy Money Saver. Add ground beef or turkey, add salt and pepper. You can have kid friendly sloppy joes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of kid friendly sloppy joes
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion,chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of green pepper,chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves,minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 small of can tomato soup(10.75 oz.).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Fill up your family's tummies with this warming, homey casserole that combines kid-friendly Sloppy Joes with their favorite crispy tater tots, plus peppers and onions for sneaky nutrition. Kids will love this ultra-creamy and cheesy bake-up, thanks to cream cheese and cheddar in the mix, along with canned Sloppy Joe sauce as an easy shortcut. Kid-friendly and simple to make, our Slow-Cooker Sloppy Joes recipe is the best for busy weeknights. This classic sandwich is a go-to in many Southern homes, and our Crock Pot Sloppy Joes are the easiest way to get your kids' favorite dish on the table.
kid friendly sloppy joes step by step
- brown beef in a large skillet over med.heat.cook until evenly browned,stirring until crumbled.add onion,green pepper,and garlic. cook for 5 min..
- stir in ketchup, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.season w/ salt,pepper and garlic powder.let simmer for 5-10 min..
- serve over buns,and enjoy..
Because this recipe starts with ground. Healthy Turkey Sloppy Joes piled high in whole wheat buns make a fast, fun, and nourishing weeknight dinner. Looking for a new dinner idea that's healthy, quick to make, and popular with your kids? Healthy Turkey Sloppy Joes are it! Pizza Sloppy Joes If you're tired of same old boring sloppy joes, here's a tasty twist!