Oven Roasted Asparagus. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Break off the tough ends of the asparagus and, if they're thick, peel them.
Pat it as dry as you can, as you don't want any water to "steam" the asparagus in the oven. Begin by generously drizzling olive oil all over the asparagus and then sprinkle the asparagus generously with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast the asparagus for about ten minutes. You can cook Oven Roasted Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Asparagus
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus Spears.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Toss with melted butter and green onions; spread evenly. Spread the spears in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and roll to coat thoroughly. Roast the asparagus until lightly browned and tender,. While asparagus is still moist and wet, drizzle with olive oil.
Oven Roasted Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer..
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving..
Roasted asparagus in the oven is one of the easiest way to prepare asparagus. Just coat the asparagus with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and maybe a little minced garlic, and roast them until lightly browned and tender. Place asparagus in the dish and lightly spray spears with cooking spray. Oven Roasted Asparagus is the perfect side dish to accompany any meal. Tender asparagus spears are simply tossed with olive oil and seasonings and cooked in the oven.