asparagus stuffed lemon chicken. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, then stuff. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, then. Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Savory lemon and herb seasoned chicken stuffed with tender asparagus and provolone and parmesan cheeses.
Asparagus is a nutrient-rich roof that is filled with vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, fiber, folate, and potassium. Chicken breast is a lean protein that has some useful nutrients too: vitamin B, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. You can have asparagus stuffed lemon chicken using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of asparagus stuffed lemon chicken
- Prepare 3 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of bottle lemon garlic marinade.
- You need 2 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of bottle mrs. dash lemon herb dry spice.
Sprinkle the lemon zest on the interior of the chicken. Top with piece of provolone and three stalks of asparagus, then fold the chicken over enclosing the filling. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. The chicken and freshly cooked asparagus are surrounded with delicious lemon garlic cream sauce that's absolutely incredible.
asparagus stuffed lemon chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- butterfly slice each chicken breast into separate halves so you have 6 thinner chicken breasts.
- so i don't have A meat mallet, so i placed each piece in saran wrap and beat crap out of it with a frying pan but if you have A meat cleaver by all means use that Haha..
- pound each pieces into flat thin pieces and set aside.
- lightly steam the asparagus until it starts to get tender.
- i poured about a half a cup of lemon garlic marinade over the asparagus and tossed it until.nicely coated..
- place 4 asparagus spears vertically in each breast and roll up the breasts..
- place the chicken on a lightly greased pan and coat each piece in Mrs dash lemon herb spice.
- bake for 35 min or until juice runs clear..
- drizzle a little extra lemon herb marinade over the top.
Tender, juicy, keto-friendly, easy to make chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning mix. Serve this one pot Chicken Piccata over pasta, potatoes or rice with a big green salad and breadsticks and you have one of the most tantalizing dinners of all time! Sprinkle the inside of each chicken breast with lemon zest. Fold the other side of your breast over the filling. Sprinkle the top of each breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.