Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet. Incredibly fluffy keto cranberry muffins are made with coconut flour and sweetened with stevia.
Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly. Loaded with cranberries, these sugar-free Gluten-Free Cranberry Lemon Muffins are keto and paleo-friendly, too. You can cook Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg (or two).
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cranberries.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
Made with almond flour and sweetened with Monkfruit sweetener, these tender muffins are perfect for morning coffee time! Here's a batch of bright and sunshiny gluten-free Cranberry Lemon Muffins to bring some cheer to the gloomiest day! Diet lifestyles this cranberry orange muffins recipe is compliant with. Keto Cranberry Muffins These Cranberry Orange Muffins are a great breakfast or grab-and-go snack!
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Keto Cranberry Muffins combine so many vibrant flavors. The tang of cranberries, the zestiness of citrus, and the sweet bite of a light and fluffy muffin. While fruit like oranges are typically not eaten on a Keto diet, the small amount of orange zest and orange juice give the muffins a brightness and great flavor without the carbs. Halve the cranberries if too big and add them to the dough. Line a muffin tin with muffin paper cups (or use a silicon baking tray).