Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.. Move the potatoes to one side of the pan. Place the salmon in the center of the pan; drizzle with the butter mixture. Spread the asparagus on the empty side of the pan.
Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges. Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. Add the asparagus mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine. You can have Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 500 grams of new potatoes.
- It’s 12 of asparagus spears (trimmed/halved).
- It’s 2 of courgettes (1cm-thick sliced).
- Prepare 300 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh dill (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic oil (optional).
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
Push the vegetables to the side of the roasting pan to make room for the salmon. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and return the baking dish to the oven. Roast Everything Together Push the potatoes that are on the baking sheet to one side. Then, lay the salmon down at the center of the tray with the asparagus opposite the potatoes.
Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 Celsius.
- Tip potatoes (seasoned to taste) and coated with 1 tbsp olive oil (or garlic oil) into a roasting pan.
- Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, in the pan and roast for 10 -12 mins until beginning to brown. Turn the potatoes over and roast for a further 10 mins until browned on top..
- While potatoes are roasting, season salmon with pepper and lemon juice (according to taste).
- Remove pan from oven, toss asparagus, chopped dill and courgette slices in with potatoes and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven once again, throw in cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables, skin side down.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins.
- Remove pan from oven, scatter the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
Sprinkle the parsley and remaining garlic over the salmon. Arrange the potatoes in an even Arrange the asparagus on other end of the baking sheet. Push the vegetables to either end. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Salmon with roast asparagus, potatoes etc. is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth.