Garlic-Yum Asparagus. Mince it, mince it some more. Cut the bottoms off your batch of asparagus.. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
Roasted Asparagus is one of our favorite go-to side dishes when serving fish, chicken or steak. We've found it such a great option when serving a larger crowd. Not only is it quick, but a large amount can easily be roasted on one pan. You can have Garlic-Yum Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic-Yum Asparagus
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Roasted Asparagus is also great sliced up and added to soups, pasta salads or a springtime risotto. Oh yum, you're making me hungry!! My favorite way to eat asparagus is roasted!! They turn out softened, but not mushy and very flavorful!
Garlic-Yum Asparagus step by step
- Break down your garlic. Mince it, mince it some more. Make those pieces tiny..
- Rinse your batch of asparagus..
- Cut the bottoms off your batch of asparagus. Now cut your batch of asparagus into 2 inch pieces..
- Grab your BIG skillet, put it over some medium heat. Get that baby hot..
- Melt your butter, don't burn it!.
- Add your garlic. Give it 30 seconds in that fattening yummy butter..
- Add the asparagus..
- Cover and stir fry it til it's tender..
Take the prepared stalks and put them in a gallon size Ziploc bag, add just enough olive, grapeseed, sesame or coconut oil to coat and toss in some fresh minced garlic. Heat avocado oil and asparagus in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately, tossed with garlic, lemon juice and Parmesan.