Chicken Penne with Asparagus. Pour chicken broth into the skillet. Then stir in asparagus, garlic, and a pinch more garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Return chicken to the skillet, and warm through.
Transfer penne pasta into a large serving bowl and top with asparagus and chicken tenderloin pieces. Lightly mix asparagus and chicken into the pasta to serve. Add chicken and saute until cooked through. You can cook Chicken Penne with Asparagus using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Penne with Asparagus
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz pkg of penne.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus spears (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- It’s 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers (chopped).
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, parsley and garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just done. This Chicken & Asparagus Penne recipe is easy to make and so good! We adapted this recipe from Gooseberry Patch's Meal in Minutes. Dear Reader, I must confess… I totally heart pasta… macaroni, spaghetti, penne, angel hair, fettuccine… you name it, I love it.
Chicken Penne with Asparagus instructions
- cook pasta according to pkg.
- warm 3 tbsp olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. stir in chicken, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. cook until browned..
- remove chicken to paper towel.
- to skillet add chicken broth, asparagus and season to taste.
- cover and steam for about 8 mins.
- add chicken, cream cheese and roasted red peppers to skillet and warm through.
- add cooked pasta, remaining olive oil and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- garnish with extra shredded parmesan and parsley.
That is why I adore Smart Taste pasta that takes my. Add remaining butter to skillet and melt over medium heat. Stir in penne noodles and chicken and stir til noodles are heated. Remove cooked chicken from pot and set aside. In the same pot, pour the chicken broth, then add asparagus, salt, pepper, and the remaining garlic and stir.