Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in rosemary, basil, oregano, coriander, and bay leaf. In a large saute pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and salt over shrimp. Dredge the shrimp in the seasoned flour to coat all sides. You can cook Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus
- Prepare 1 packages of 32 oz bag Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of stock Asparagus.
- Prepare 4 cup of Raw Rice. Not instant.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy bottomed pan over medium heat until butter stops foaming and just starts to turn a light brown. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke. Shrimp are sautéed in a buttery garlic sauce and finished with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus instructions
- Rinse shrimp & remove tail shells. Warm some Olive Oil in skillet, add shrimp & simmer on medium low temperature. Season to taste preference with fresh lemon juice, Paprika, Parsley, Lemon Pepper Seasoning & Garlic Powder..
- Steam amount of rice desired in an automatic rice steamer. 3 cups of rice will usually cook about 33-35 minutes..
- Rinse & cut off Asparagus ends, coat with Olive Oil, Pepper & Parmesan cheese. Add Asparagus to rice steamer in the veggie basket for the final 20 minutes of rice cooking time..
- When rice steamer dings, your meal should be done. Add a dash of Parmesan cheese to top of Shrimp & Asparagus & serve. Bon Appetite!.
Add the lemon juice; heat through. Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer, or as a side dish. Shrimp is a great addition to any meal, it goes wonderful with any other protein. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat.