Cream Cheese asparagus Rolls. Would you like any cold cuts in the recipe? Cream Cheese Roll Ups This Silly Girl's Kitchen. Directions In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, bacon and green onion.
Asparagus Rolls wrapped in Puff Pastry, filled with cream cheese and topped with parmesan. So simple and delicious, it's the perfect side for any meal. We love changing up our sides, and although asparagus is one of our favorites, we love to wrap it in puff pastry to make these delicious rolls that are perfect for any dinner. You can have Cream Cheese asparagus Rolls using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese asparagus Rolls
- It’s 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 16 of Uncooked crescent rolls.
- It’s 16 large of asparagus.
Roll out crescent rolls and separate at the seams. Place each roll on a cookie sheet and brush top of each roll with some of the egg wash. Pat asparagus dry with a paper towel. Spread bread with butter or cream cheese.
Cream Cheese asparagus Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- boil about 3 cups of water.
- Cut the ends off of the asparagus stalks..
- Boil the asparagus stalks until limp.
- dry the asparagus very well.
- Combine cream cheese, garlic powder and paprika.
- unroll the unbaked crescents.
- spread the cream cheese mixture at the end part of the crescent..
- place the asparagus on the cream cheese coverd end of the crescent roll and roll it up.
- place the rolls on an ungreased baking sheet.
- bake until rolls are golden brown, let cool then enjoy!.
Lay an asparagus spear across each slice diagonally and roll bread from corner to corner Use a dot of butter or cream cheese to secure it. Spread cheese mixture over plain sides of bread slices. Roll up, jelly roll fashion, and cut rolls in half. For a coctail party cut into thirds. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice then pop the asparagus in the middle and fold in half.