grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. asparagus grilled recipe. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Place on already pre-heated grill- preferably medium heat.
Lay the asparagus on the grill in a row. Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat and oil the grates. Place the trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet. You can cook grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
Add the chopped garlic and season with salt and pepper. Break off woody ends of asparagus. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and paprika and mix together well with a fork. Lay the asparagus side by side and pierce with skewers to form a raft.
grilled asparagus w/ garlic & butter instructions
- cut ends off about 1/2 inch of asparagus.
- heat cast iron grill, or pan on high. add olive oil add asparagus..
- add garlic butter and salt. and pepper cook about 15-20 minutes depending on how you like it..
- use tongs to flip. serve hot. enjoy.
Start by trimming your asparagus spears. You can do this by simply taking the stalk and with a hand on each end, bend it. The stalk will snap in the location where the tender part meets the woody, tough part, leaving you with perfectly tender asparagus every time. Get a container and put the olive oil and minced garlic into the container. Mince the garlic and sprinkle over the asparagus, add lemon juice oil and salt and pepper.