Egusi soup with fufu. Boil the meat with knorr cubes, salt, onion. Bleach the red oil and fry the egusi with stirring pour in the boiled meat and stir in very well. Egusi Soup is a finger-licking good Nigerian soup made with a white variety of pumpkin seeds.
Enjoy with pounded yam, garri or other kids of fufu. Egusi soup is an appetizing soup to behold. Find out the many tricks of preparing this popular soup using the caking method. You can have Egusi soup with fufu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egusi soup with fufu
- Prepare 2 cups of Palmoil.
- You need 1/2 kg of Meat.
- It’s 2 cups of Egusi.
- You need of Ugu (vegetable).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 2 cubes of Knorr.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crayfish.
- You need 4 of Fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of Onion.
Nigerian Egusi Soup (Caking Method) [Video] Egusi and Ogbono Soup Combo Fried Egusi Soup [Video] Ofe Achara with Akpuruakpu Egusi [Video] Egusi Soup for Haters. Egusi soup is an exotic hearty food that will satisfy your taste buds. It is a staple in most West African home and it is an uncomplicated one pot meal that is often accompanied with swallows like Eba, Amala, Semovita, Pounded yam, Fufu, and the likes. Some hardcore like I am will even serve over Rice.
Egusi soup with fufu step by step
- Boil meat with onion,knorr cubes and salt till is chewable..
- Bleach palmoil and fry the meat for just 5minutes.Select out and fry the grinded egusi.stir as is frying then pour in the meat stock to boil the egusi.
- When is boiling taste to know when is egusi is done..
- Grimded Cray Fish,fresh pepper,salt and knorr cubes is next it will boil for 5-8minutes..
- Cut the ugu and put in the soup.Turn and bring down..
PagesPublic FigureProducerDalyboy BelgasonVideos#fufu #Egusi #soup with fish 🐠 #naijafood. Egusi soup is unarguably the most popular Nigerian soup. In my few years as a food blogger and Nigerian food lover, I have learned that different recipes exist What you find below is a delicious plate of egusi soup and fufu, a popular Nigeria combination. Egusi soup and fufu with beef. Egusi Soup (with lumps) – a highly indulgent exotic soup popular in most West African countries made with egusi seeds added with chicken, crayfish and smoked fish or depending on one's personal preference.