You can cook Baked Salmon using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon
- You need 1 of Salmon Filet.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Seasoning or Lemon Juice.
Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line the inside of a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Coat the foil with slightly warmed butter.
- Lay the filet into the butter and season the top with the lemon seasoning or juice.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes or until salmon is pale and flaky.