Nutella French Toast Rolls.
You can cook Nutella French Toast Rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella French Toast Rolls
- It’s 10 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 10 tsp of Nutella.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinammon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Nutella French Toast Rolls step by step
- Remove the crusts from the bread. Discard or you can also eat them on the side too..
- Flatten and roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin. Spread very generously on one side of the bread to its edges. Roll the bread tightly, sealing them shut with a dab of nutella.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and milk until combined..
- In a shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Mix well..
- Heat some butter in a skillet. Dip and coat well each roll in the egg mixture, then placing in the hot skillet..
- Lightly fry until golden brown all over and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve immediately..