Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk, and pour over the chicken. DIRECTIONS Arrange broccoli and chicken in a casserole dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over broccoli and chicken.
It is definitely no surprise that this Chicken Divan recipe has been enjoyed by so many families for decades! This chicken divan recipe from Paula Deen is a classic comfort food casserole. Ingredients include broccoli, cream of mushroom soup and cheddar cheese. You can have Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan
- It’s 3 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of cubed, cooked, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of "cream of" soup.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded light Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of ritz crackers.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter or margarine.
Chicken Divan is an easy casserole that is full of rotisserie chicken and broccoli. It has the perfect crunchy top and wonderful on its own or served over rice or pasta. This saucy classic pairs cooked chicken or turkey with broccoli in a cheesy sauce, which stirs together easily. Bake until piping hot and serve with hot biscuits or noodles.
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Divan step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220C).
- Arrange broccoli and chicken in 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk and pour over broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Crush crackers (some large bits are ok).
- Mix crackers and butter and spread over casserole.
- Bake until heated through-about 25min.
She dresses them up with a saucy blend of cream soup and mayonnaise, then covers it all with a golden, cheesy crumb topping. Easy Southern-Style Chicken Divan Casserole is an iconic, much-loved southern recipe, that has been around for decades. It's full of crisp broccoli, tender chicken, and the most wonderful homemade cheesy sauce. It's easy to make and the epitome of comfort food. In a large bowl combine the chicken and broccoli evenly.