Po girls chicken.
You can have Po girls chicken using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Po girls chicken
- It’s 1 of white or purple onion thinly sliced.
- You need 6 of large russet potatoes cut into bite sized pieces or use gold or red potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of chicken wings and drumets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garam marsala.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of plum sauce.
- You need 1 of small bottle of sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 3 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle as much garlic powder as youd like.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of rotisserie chicken seasoning, if you dont have, dont worry about it. its just a nice blended spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lite soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 packages of hickory smoked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Moroccan seasoning.
Po girls chicken instructions
- Get a large baking dish, i prefer ceramic or pyrex. Put ur chopped potatoes and onions in there and set aside..
- Wash your chicken and place in a ziplock bag or bowl, however you decide..
- Add all those spices and sauces into the bag EXCEPT the worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and vinager. Mix chicken extremely well, making sure everything gets coated and seasoned fairly. Pour it all into pan with potatoes. Set aside..
- Cook your chopped bacon accordingly, when it is cooked all the way, add the mustard, vinager, and mix well. Put in the worcestershire sauce and mix again turning off the heat. Pour entire mixture onto the chicken and potatoes..
- Bake covered at 350 till chicken and potatoes are cooked. Let stand 10 mins to let sauces settle and cool a bit. Enjoy with a light salad..
- I did not use actual measurings, i eye everything i make unless it needs specific measurements. I also doubled everything everything considering my kids can EAT!!!!! Lol..